- Applies a structured change management methodology to lead change management activities within the Corporation.
- Develops Organizational Change Management Plans including communication plans, sponsor roadmaps, training plans, coaching plans and resistance/reinforcement management plans.
- Coordinates, leads and facilitates the implementation of Organizational Change Management Plans, ensuring messages are being delivered to the right audience at the right time in the right channel, in a consistent and engaging format.
- Conducts impact analysis, assesses business readiness, and identifies stakeholder engagement requirements within corporate change initiatives.
- Facilitates change management meetings, workshops and/or awareness sessions to guide key stakeholders through corporate change initiatives.
- Provides input, documents requirements and supports the design and delivery of training programs.
- Identifies the people-side of risk, anticipated points of resistance, potential performance gaps, and develops specific corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
- Manages the integration of change management activities into corporate wide projects and deliverables.
- Defines and measures success metrics and monitors change progress.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in computational science, commerce, business administration or related discipline.
- Possession of a Certified Change Management Professional designation in a recognized change leadership type model ADKAR or Kotter.
- Seven to nine years of experience in organizational change leadership, including five years' experience supervising and coordinating staff.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priority initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to lead and manage large scale organizational change management projects and initiatives related to culture, engagement and technology transformation.
- Demonstrated ability in the design and delivery of training programs. Knowledge of current training and organizational change management concepts and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and deliver group education and training.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with assigned staff, representatives of other agencies and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to solve problems in a constantly changing environment using considerable judgement and analysis to arrive at recommendations or conclusions.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft office applications (e.g Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Accountability - Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work commitments and departmental commitments to achieve results. Follows City of Saskatoon guidelines, standards, regulations and principles. Demonstrates reliability and integrity on a daily basis.
- Adaptability - Adapts and responds to new and changing conditions, priorities, technologies and requirements. Embraces change while developing innovative and creative solutions to emerging issues and opportunities. Applies versatility, reasoning and innovativeness in the face of change.
- Demonstrates flexibility in new and changing situations. Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Gets others excited about and committed to furthering the corporation's objectives. Participates actively in group activities and fosters a collaborative work environment.
- Is sensitive to cultural and other differences in others and responds accordingly.
- Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity to a variety of audiences (citizens, colleagues, management). Is an active listener and engages the audience to ensure the message is delivered and understood. Creates a positive first impression with confidence and respect.
- Gives superior service to internal and external customers (citizens, City Councillors, stakeholders, management and colleagues), with a focus on meeting citizen's needs. Builds value in the work conducted and in results achieved.
$100,477.44-$118,060.56 per annum (2019 Rates)