E-Commerce & Marketplace Administrator
Established in 1785 Bixlers is an American luxury jewelry, specialty retailer, wholesaler & manufacturer. We are America’s oldest jeweler, with manufacturing teams & offices in Montreal CAD and Vermont U.S. Our success is attributed to over 225 years of painstaking dedication to our customers. We are expanding our North American businesses, thus rapidly expanding our manufacturing, wholesale & Ecommerce channels. We are well on our way, and this current E-commerce & Marketplace Administrator position will have a major impact in helping our organization achieve its ambitious growth objectives.
If you are interested in being a part of a highly motivated team that values collaboration, innovation while working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment this is a great career opportunity.
The web-savvy E-commerce & Marketplace Administrator will work with dynamic and passionate cross-functional teams from Creative and Marketing, to Customer Experience and Product, to help develop and maintain an exceptional shopping experience on our website reporting directly to the Director of E-commerce and Licensing.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day merchandising operations, temporary marketing campaigns, content upload and audit of our website. You’ll help optimize the customer experience by featuring and recommending products. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, a good communicator, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Summary of Duties
- You will monitor all of our e-commerce channels including our web-site and marketplaces
- Generate daily reports & analysis on site performance
- Manage the presentation of the online assortment, including product information, product photography and video, banners, collection pages, and category pages in collaboration with the Creative, Product and Marketing teams Manage and update the recommendation of products on product pages Manage all aspects of product setup from generating SKU to setting up taxons, both on our web-site and marketplace channels
- Maintain site navigation, including creating and removing category pages or products as needed, based on merchandising and marketing strategies and web analytics in collaboration with the Product and Purchasing teams
- Monitor and review marketing campaigns on the website Analyze sales and web metrics to create product launch reports
- Audit the live sites daily to check for content accuracy
- Work on new e-commerce site launch projects together with the Director of E-commerce & Licensing
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience: 2+ years of related experience and at least 1 year experience with Shopify e-commerce platform
- Computer Skill: Advanced level use of MS Excel
- Other Skills:
- Good handle of HTML and CSS languages.
- Good handle analytics platforms such as Google Analytics. Experience with heatmaps is preferred
- Experience with Amazon, Walmart and other marketplaces is preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail. Must be able to hit deadlines and move projects through to completion with minimal supervision knowledge and understanding of Bixlers’ product and brand Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional team members and counterparts
- Demonstrated successful delivery of projects while working with cross functional teams Milestones and goals oriented