We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Nimble team.
Nimble offers accessible digital marketing and website solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Designed to meet clients' needs, Nimble solutions are modelled after 1000s of successful launches.
We're looking for someone who has a bit of experience in the digital space, and wants to learn more. You'll help coordinate and manage marketing projects within our Nimble team. You'll use your resourcefulness to help our team wow clients, solve problems, and stay on task. To fit in well with the Nimble team, you'll exhibit a natural curiosity and willingness to learn, embrace challenges, recognize the importance of working as a team, and take pride in your work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate client efforts between the Nimble team and our partners at Pattison Media
- Act as the main point of contact for Nimble marketing projects
- Be responsible for project timeline and milestone management as it relates to the Nimble processes
- Manage schedules and prioritize multiple projects
- Prepare and clearly communicate regular project updates
- Work closely with other team members to ensure client goals and objectives are being met
- Create and manage tasks, including task assignment and follow-up to completion, both as a part of monthly planning and as one-off requests
- Understand our billing cycles and processes
- Participate in team meetings to capture ideas and notes and translate those into actionable tasks
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in digital marketing
- Recognize industry patterns and trends
Requirements & Qualifications
- Ability to work within a team
- Interest in refining and improving project process
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Basic understanding of GoogleAds, PPC, Display Advertising, Content Marketing, Social Advertising etc.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
While not absolutely necessary, the following would be an asset:
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Google Ads Certification
- Experience working with Webflow CMS
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Project Management training or course work
Lift is a leading digital marketing agency located in Edmonton, Canada. As a part of our ongoing relationship with our clients, we design and develop effective marketing campaigns, websites, brands and apps. Our clients include non-profit organizations, small businesses, government and large corporations.
We'll Take Care of You
As an employee of Lift, you'll be well taken care of with benefits that include:
- Competitive compensation rates
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge
- Feedback and coaching with regular check-ins and reviews
- Extended health and dental benefits including an annual Health Spending Account
- RSP Employer Matching Program
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Opportunities for growth, education and training
- A great working space just one block off Whyte Ave*
We are looking to fill a full-time position in our Edmonton office, just off Whyte at 10139 81 Ave*
Lift Interactive values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. To us, inclusion means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.
During the pandemic, our team has been following the Provincial work-from-home guidelines