Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Amico Clinical Solutions
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Are you looking for a challenging job opportunity, in a very stable industry, working with a great team of people? Check us out at www.amico.com.
Amico Corporation is a rapidly growing manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 8 manufacturing facilities employing over 800 people across North America.
Join our growing team! Amico Clinical Solutions is currently seeking to fill a Sales & Marketing coordinator position.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Sales in completing and finalizing RFPs
- Reviewing Contract Documents
- Working with Marketing to develop sales documentations; Spec sheets, Manuals, Instruction videos, etc.
- Helping to schedule / facilitate sales meetings and web conferences
- Scheduling quarterly dealer update meetings
- Supporting sales representatives and coordinating sales related activities: Sample tracking/ coordination, project reporting and internal project documentation
- Schedule management and coordination
- Creating and tracking custom reports
- Administrative duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with a variety of individuals and functions throughout the company
- Computer Proficiency with MS Office Applications. A high degree of Microsoft Excel proficiency is a must! Experience with Business Vision is an asset.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage relationships with customers, distributors and co-workers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be logical, organized, and have a strong attention to detail. Compensation: Base Salary
Job Type: Full-time
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.