Due to further expansion, we are seeking Content Marketing Manager to help us to continue to dominate one of the most buoyant, fastest-growing industries, that is changing the world and the speed at which we receive items.
LineTen is on a mission to crack the code on urban delivery. By leading with our values and putting carrier partners first, we are paving the way for better delivery experiences. LineTen is a new approach to delivery with a free carrier API and an operations management platform for shippers. We're building the first global data-driven last-mile network that has the potential to solve industry-wide problems.
We are all working remotely at the moment but going forward, we will operate a home first policy. We have a base in West London, and would ask employees to travel to the office 1 or 2 times a month, for collaborative meetings.
The position of Content Marketing Manager
Required experience and knowledge:
- Experience creating multiple types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, social posts, and ads to drive leads, awareness, and MQLs, and improve customer retention.
- Develop and manage a blogging strategy.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to help create and implement an effective content marketing strategy.
- Editorial requirements include advanced SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Past experience building audiences
- Experience in creating CTAs for specific personas, specific stage in the buyer's journey, and position in the customer lifecycle.
- Editorial calendar and workflows must be developed and managed.
- Thorough understanding of best practices for social media channels.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment with lots of autonomy.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Insightly CRM/Marketing, WordPress, and Google Analytics, Unbounce Landing Page Builder.