First Truck Centre is a family of heavy-duty truck dealerships representing Freightliner, Western Star, Autocar, and Thomas Built Buses providing sales, service, parts, and collision repair in eight branches across Western Canada, which include First Truck Centre locations in Lloydminster, Edmonton South, Edmonton West, Surrey, Abbotsford, Prince George, Williams Lake and Fort St. John.
Each facility represents our values of honesty, strong work ethic, team player, positive attitude, smart, and trustworthy, upholding our company culture as we continue to evolve as a growing, profitable, and sustainable enterprise, through which everyone we touch, has the opportunity to work, to grow, and to prosper.
The parent company of First Truck Centre, First Industries Corporation, has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist at our Corporate Edmonton location. The Digital Marketing Specialist's role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and traditional marketing platforms is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as retail and business teams.
- Coordination of digital touch points, website, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Working with company dealerships to discuss needs and requirements for monthly specials.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
- 6 years of experience in digital marketing.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing. Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Salesforce experience an asset