Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje's goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada's fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the Director of Learning & Communications, the Internal Communications Manager is responsible for driving strategies and tactics that equip Team Members with the knowledge and tools they need to drive the business.
This role manages and produces day-to-day tactical communications; brings our culture to life through employee engagement initiatives; makes our campaigns and product launches feel relevant and exciting to every Team Member in the business and removes barriers to access by continually improving Saje's intranet.
Develop, produce and evaluate internal channel strategies that equip Team Members with concise and relevant information that supports our marketing campaigns, brand activities and engagement programs.
Develop, produce and evaluate media-rich content that engages Team Members in Saje's internal and external initiatives; challenging the status quo of how information can show up across channels and business units.
Develop, produce and evaluate digital experiences that connect and enrol all Team Members to our mission, vision and purpose.
Manage and elevate our intranet, using data to drive continual improvement projects and partnering with different user groups to ensure high quality UX.
Develop monthly reporting, to access and inform overall departmental strategy and to quantify the communications experience at Saje.
Shape our organization's understanding and ownership of our culture, by weaving our values and our shared language through every touchpoint.
Create a consistent, polished standard for our internal collateral, ensuring that each piece of content and asset is branded and appealing.
A trusted advisor that demonstrates integrity when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Communications expert
- Master of the nuances of verbal and non-verbal communication; provides appropriate recommendations to disseminate information based on the scope and impact of the message
- Top-notch copy writing, editing and proof-reading skills; you have a demonstrated ability to write clearly and concisely.
Intranet Management; you have led and executed on intranet strategy including content development, information architecture management, governance and UX. You think mobile first.
Adobe Creative Cloud
- You are an expert in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
Video and Podcasting
- you've used video and podcasts as a communication medium; you have developed, produced and edited (or supported the editing) of content in mixed mediums and used them effectively to share your message.
- you've managed complex projects and gained alignment, shared updates and closed out projects using a consistent system and methodology to inform key stakeholders of the progress, roadblocks and successes of the projects you've led.
Staying Power & Positive Attitude
- loves the challenge; can weather the storm; will see the bright side of situations, despite adversity; never gives up
Never satisfied with the status quo
- understands the need for constant evolution of communications strategy in a digital-first world
Reporting to the Director of Learning & Communications