Gallery Systems, l'un des principaux éditeurs de logiciels destinés aux musées et aux institutions culturelles, est à la recherche d'un.e Concepteur Web et graphiste dynamique possédant plus de 3 ans d'expérience en gestion de sites Web et en conception graphique pour se joindre à son équipe marketing.
Veuillez noter que ce poste est en télétravail permanent, mais basé dans la grande région de Montréal afin de faciliter la tenue de réunions d'équipe occasionnelles en personne, lorsque ce sera sécuritaire. De plus, la maîtrise de l'anglais, tant à l'oral qu'à l'écrit, est requise.
Gallery Systems, a leading museum software company, is seeking a dynamic Web and Graphic Designer with a proven track record of website administration and graphic design to join its Marketing team.
Please note this position is remote, but based in the greater Montréal area to facilitate occasional in-person team meetings, when it is safe to do so.
Do you like crisp typography, white space, and visual balance? Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and video editing software too?
Do you dislike websites filled with animated GIFs, 404 errors, and poor navigation?
Do you love building visually stunning pieces that grab your targeted audience’s attention and entices them to fill that contact form, seeing data that demonstrates your landing pages have successfully contributed to lead generation efforts, and continuously expanding your knowledge and skills?
And, best of all, have you ever wanted to help world-renowned museums and cultural institutions shine their brightest?
If you answered yes to all of the above, keep reading as Gallery Systems, a leading museum software company, is seeking a dynamic Web and Graphic Designer with a proven track record of website administration and graphic design to join its Marketing team.
You are a team player and a resourceful self-starter. You are organized and have effective project management skills. You are creative, a quick learner, and have a keen eye for detail. You can easily adapt to and work in a progressive, dynamic, and changing technology environment. You are also comfortable collaborating with a remote team and have a good sense of humor.
As the Web and Graphic Designer, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us share stories that resonate and inspire action. You’ll work with and report to the Marketing Manager and collaborate daily with the Content Marketing Specialist, as well as with colleagues from various other teams to design high-converting creative pieces, web pages, and visuals, contributing directly to the successful achievement of our team’s goals and the company’s business KPIs.
If you like what you’ve read so far, we want to e-meet you. Apply now!
- Prepare and coordinate the publication of new content in collaboration with the Content Marketing Specialist
- Optimize the website as required to ensure top placement in organic (SEO) and paid SERPs (SEM) based on Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools or metrics, and to support the team’s lead generation efforts
- Monitor the competition’s websites and propose action plans to stay ahead of the curve
- Establish a continuous improvement process to perform technical tests, maintain the website (WordPress versions, plugin updates, themes, backups, etc.), develop new pages, and resolve technical issues, as well as implement the necessary modifications based on best practices and on Google’s latest and upcoming Core Updates
Graphic Design & Video Editing
- Team up with the Content Marketing Specialist to design effective visuals for the website, blog posts, social media, eGuides, product literature, and various marketing collateral
- Join forces with the Content Marketing Specialist to create and produce compelling videos
- Collaborate with marketing, product management, sales, professional services, and client support team members as required to deliver consistent messaging and branding across all activities and departments, and to help Marketing and Gallery Systems achieve their objectives
- Support the Marketing Manager with the client webinar program
- Other projects as needed, based on your skillset and future aspirations
- Degree in Marketing, graphic or web design/development or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of website development, management, and web and graphic design
- A creative mind with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and within a team
- Proficiency in WordPress and related software/skills, as well as in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and video editing software
- Knowledge of HTML, SEO, and SEM
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
YOUR BONUS ASSETS
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Analytics, Ads, Keyword Planner
- Experience or knowledge of the museum sector or software industry
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work 100% remotely—you must be comfortable working with a remote team
- Develop your marketing skills in the direction you choose
- Earn a bonus—based on company and personal performance
- Participate in the employee share plan
- Collaborate with the world’s most amazing museums and collections
- All applicants are required to submit a cover letter as well as links to their portfolio, in addition to a resume
- Selected candidates will be asked to complete a small assignment as part of the interview process
ABOUT GALLERY SYSTEMS
Gallery Systems, an innovative software company headquartered in Manhattan’s Financial District, has developed leading collection management solutions for the finest museums and cultural institutions throughout the world for nearly 40 years. We are dedicated to constantly improving the way cultural organizations manage and share their collections with their communities.
We are a progressive company, filled with talented, bright, and self-directed people. We offer a collaborative work environment where creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence are highly valued. The compensation package includes a competitive base salary and a performance bonus (based on company and personal performance). Some of the benefits we offer include vacation, comprehensive health coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, company RSP plan, and a casual dress code.
Help us create moments and experiences that will keep people coming back and take your career to the next level. Submit your resume with links to websites, brochures, guides, infographics, and videos you’ve helped put together, along with a cover letter today!
Gallery Systems is an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote, and provide all other privileges of employment to qualified people without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, ethnicity, familial status, religion, sexual orientation or any other classification for which discrimination is prohibited.
Au plaisir de vous rencontrer virtuellement!