Toronto, Ontario /
Creative Market is the world's leading marketplace for design
- a platform where creators from across the globe buy and sell digital high-quality design assets. We're passionate about building tools and experiences that make design beautiful, effective, and accessible to everyone. Our platform is used by millions of customers and we're growing rapidly. We need your help to continue to craft our product with purpose and intention.
Data is integral to Creative Market's decision-making process and results-driven culture. As our Sr. Marketing Analyst, you'll help us dramatically increase the number of customers who buy and sell on the marketplace by discovering insights from large quantities of data and partnering closely with marketing, product, and cross-functional teams to take meaningful action on these insights. You'll bring your expertise in data analysis (especially SQL), marketing, and channel performance. You'll apply your strong business acumen to help deliver clear insights and recommendations that get the right results, serving as a technical expert, leader, and champion for analytics at Creative Market.
- Lead efforts to define and build success metrics for Marketing programs and campaigns that drive meaningful growth.
- Proactively analyze data, divine insights, and communicate clear opportunities to stakeholders to drive performance. This is not a passive reporting role.
- Manages campaign data on existing and perspective channels for Creative Market to increase discoverability and conversion while optimizing for cost.
- Works with channel managers to optimize creative, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization to increase results.
- Able to define A/B Test campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness and report on the statistical significance and validity of those campaigns (via p-value) to minimize success based on chance.
- Leverage expert-level data/analytics to determine insights and recommendations that continuously improve and help foster sound business decisions
- Run exploratory analysis to uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess and clearly communicate the potential upside of a given opportunity. Make recommendations based on findings to drive quality decisions.
- Minimum 4+ years of proven work experience in a marketing-focused data analytics role within a B2C company. A proven track record of quality work.
- Exceptional SQL skills at scale. Your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be the key to your success.
- Driven and ambitious self-starter with excellent prioritization and follow-through skills. You come up with creative solutions to business challenges
- Experience working with marketing tools including email, social, web analytics, and Gsuite with expertise in Google Sheets).
- Expertise with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics and strong analytical abilities around targeting and segmentation and key KPIs such as CAC, LTV, ROAS, and Conversion Rate, etc.
- Knowledge of technical data tools and methods, including data engineering, descriptive and predictive statistics, experimentation, and data visualization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on quantitative topics with solid data visualization techniques for technical, non-technical, and executive audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability. An ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion.
- Capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy partnered with strong actionable insights and recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of statistics. This includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals, and predictive analytics techniques
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience with SQL within Segment, Amplitude, and/or Looker.
- Expertise in Google Sheets andor Excel
- Experience working alongside marketing and product teams.
- Experience working in a marketplace or e-commerce business.
- Experience working at a high-growth startup.
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science, or engineering.
Creative Market actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds, races, gender identities, and orientations, because we believe that diversity makes for better companies.
Creative Market is a fun, fast-paced 40-person startup that works remotely across the United States.