Kinetic Construction provides Construction Manager and General Contracting services on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland. ?Together Building Better? is who we are, in our day to day these values operationalize as ?Relationships, Passion and Continuous Improvement?. Kinetic provides a variety of project delivery methods to complete large commercial, institutional, and multi-unit residential projects for private and public clientele. The organization is 100% employee owned with offices in Victoria, Vancouver and Courtenay. We collaborate with like-minded partners to create a better industry for everyone.
Our people are the most important factor to our shared success. We provide a collaborative, caring culture, and the necessary support for everyone to succeed, both personally and professionally. If you see yourself as a continuous learner, curious and driven to succeed as a team we want you to be part of our team.
Kinetic Construction Ltd. has an opportunity within our Victoria Head Office to bring in an experienced Marketing & Communications Coordinator. Reporting to the CEO this position is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of strategic communication and marketing plans to support Kinetic's objectives. This position develops, leads, and oversees print, digital, public relations, and executing the marketing plan for the company. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator works closely with the Business Development and Leadership team developing strategies and tools to improve the flow and quality of information.
- Co-development and Continuous Improvement of Communications and Marketing strategies
- Prepare internal newsletters, ads, correspondence, media releases and other public relations and marketing materials
- Update and maintain website and social media presence
- Create and maintain Kinetic Brand Presence
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing and Advertising or equivalent experience, education, and training
- 5 years' experience in organization communications, including event planning
- Highly creative with outstanding graphic design and presentation skills including advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite, Power Point, Word Press, SharePoint and Excel
- Strong foundation in digital marketing, content marketing, web development, brand guidelines and external and internal communications
- Teamwork: Collaborates and proactively assists and involves others
- Passion: Inspired to meet and exceed goals both individually and as a team
- Respect: Contributes to a positive working environment
- Excellence: Consistently challenges the status quo in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Integrity: Accountable and transparent; ethical and fair
- Community Minded: Actively involved in the communities in which we live and work
Candidates chosen for interviews will be asked to provide a presentation of their portfolio or samples of work product.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected to move forward in the application process will be contacted. No phone calls please.