Public Affairs Coordinator at Santis Health
Santis Health, a leading public affairs, communications and strategy consultancy focusing on the health care sector, is looking to hire a Public Affairs Coordinator. Based in our Toronto office, this ambitious, self-motivated individual will work closely with the Santis public affairs and management team to provide administrative and entry level consulting related activities in a fast-paced environment. Working with the Santis team, this individual will help with event management, communications and public relations activities, as well as administrative duties as needed.
- Planning and executing events
- Public affairs and communications related support to clients as required
- Providing administrative assistance to team members of Santis Health, including scheduling, invoicing, expense filing, maintaining client files, etc.
- Maintaining Santis Health’s website and social media accounts
- Producing a daily media bulletin to be distributed to clients
- Monitoring and reporting on federal and provincial legislative activities
- Helping to manage client relationships through ongoing project management
- Other office management functions as required
- Public affairs or public relations related work experience or educational training
- Political affairs acuity and/or experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage events
- Experience in a consulting firm or advertising agency is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills
- Skilled in priority-setting and time management
- Independent self-starter
- PowerPoint and graphic design skills an asset
- Flexible schedule for some evening/weekend work
- High-level of professionalism
ABOUT SANTIS HEALTH INC:
Santis Health is a Toronto-based consultancy dedicated to providing value-added strategic advisory services to clients within the Canadian health care sector. Santis navigates the intersection of public policy, advocacy, and communications. Our services include strategic planning, policy analysis and development, public affairs, and communications. Clients of Santis Health include leading health care organizations, charities, non-profits, and health care providers across Canada. We pride ourselves on understanding the system dynamics that drive policy making, resource allocation, and stakeholder opinion. To learn more, please visit: www.santishealth.ca
Santis welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in becoming the newest team member of Santis Health and believe you have the qualifications listed in the job description, please submit your cover letter and resume to Melissa Andrew and Hannah Casey by 5pm on Friday, March 12, 2021.