OSG is looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager to design and deliver the positioning, go-to-market strategy and sales enablement resources for the OSG Health & Safety training and Consulting product suites.
The Product Marketing Manager will conduct and leverage extensive market analysis, competitive research and customer feedback to build holistic, impactful strategies aligned with business goals to ensure ongoing and effective market relevancy. As the first dedicated role of its kind, this individual will also be responsible for creating new processes that are sustainable as OSG continues to grow and scale.
This position is available remotely from a home-based office, with preference given to those within SW Ontario.
What will you do in this role?
- Understand and document the personas behind our customer and end user journeys, and well as develop a thorough understanding of our competitors, customers, and landscape
- Influence the product roadmap and identify ways to improve sales messaging and product capabilities by leveraging data and insights from prospect meetings, customer interviews and sales tools (Salesforce)
- Optimize messaging for conversions with A/B testing on our website
- Through an intimate understanding of our clients, end users and competitors, execute marketing launches and tactics that deliver the most impact on product adoption, retention and brand loyalty
- Develop product positioning plans and ensure consistent messaging with clients at all stages of the buyer and end user journey to drive revenue and market leadershi
- Develop and validate user personas, value propositions, product positioning statements, messaging strategy and user benefits that will be used to build the marketing communications flow
- Formulate the pricing strategy of our Health & Safety training and Consulting services as a reflection of the product positioning
- Empower Sales and Client Success teams by creating fact sheets and externally facing content including website copy, thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides and more for all funnel stages
- Partner with Sales and Marketing colleagues to develop a positioning framework to support content that resonates with client personas, working with Channel Marketing team to execute campaigns
- Identify opportunities for process creation and improvement of both new and existing processes
What can you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of concentrated B2B product marketing experience, working closely with sales and product teams
- Proven history of creating, executing and monitoring successful product launches and campaigns, go-to-market strategies and familiarity with the NPI process
- First hand knowledge of pricing strategies and market research is beneficial
- Proficient in digital marketing including experience with SEO, content marketing, and Google Analytics
- Strong data fluency with a proven history of using analytics to measure results and determine strategy
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, and ability to pivot based on data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; research, strategic thinking & storytelling
- Proven experience in project management and executing multi-faceted, complex projects
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce and marketing automation tools
What's in it for you:
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- Competitive compensation
- Physical and mental rest, enjoy personal wellness days
- Vehicle for both personal and professional use
Who are we?
- a team dedicated to changing the way people view workplace wellbeing. We partner with businesses across Canada, enhancing the performance and wellness of their workplaces. Our training, consulting, and software partnered with various health and safety products equip our clients with the tools needed to keep their organizations productive, healthy, and inclusive. We're firm believers in practicing what we preach
- at OSG you can expect an inclusive workplace that champions professional growth.
Powered by JazzHR