Four Brands. One Mission.
iOFFICE, Teem, ManagerPlus and Hippo CMMS brands are one family, working together to serve thousands of organizations and their millions of employees around the world. We are creative, curious, and collaborative with a passion for inspiring the heart and soul of today's workplace.
Position Summary: The Business Development Representative is responsible for expanding our customer base by filtering and qualifying all leads in a timely manner and scheduling demos and transition calls to fill pipeline for sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : Includes the following and other duties as assigned to you.
- Gain a deep understanding of our business, products, solutions, and services
- Make up to at least 50 to 60 calls daily.
- Contact leads through chat, email, phone, and social media following documented sales follow-up cadence.
- Qualify leads based on each client's needs and move them forward to sales team.
- Able to determine which leads are more viable than others
- Schedule discovery calls for Account Executives and Enterprise Sales Representatives.
- Be able to meet or exceed qualified appointment month goals.
- Meticulously track all relevant information related to leads or qualification and enter into CRM.
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission.
- Develop into an expert at using lead generation & BI tools to generate lists of target accounts, and update CRM.
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Support marketing efforts by assisting in marketing campaigns.
- Research, clean and de-dup records in SFDC.
- Perform other clerical/administrative functions as required
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Achievement Focus - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Initiative - Asks for help when needed. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Undertakes self-development activities. Volunteers readily.
- Quality - Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own interests.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Mathematical Ability: Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Chrome, Internet Explorer).
Travel Requirements : Some travel may be required.
- Base salary plus commission
- Extended healthcare, including dental & vision
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Personal Days) plus paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Parking allowance
- Casual dress
- Full-time, permanent
- Flexibility between working in the office AND from home (Covid-19)
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
We are obsessed with helping create meaningful connections that enhance the employee experience and drive positive business outcomes. We believe our success depends upon us ?Owning the Outcome'; always doing the right thing; being innovative and working as a team.
. . . . Our Tech. Our Team. Our World.
The iOFFICE team has an extensive history as innovators in the Space and Workplace Management Software realm. Our leaders were instrumental in founding the first-ever platform of this kind as a native SaaS offering. We were there from the very beginning but were never content with staying there. Instead, we have continued to advance our technology to keep pace with the ever-changing workplace landscape.
Powered by JazzHR