Seequent is a world leader in the development of geoscience software. We believe a better understanding of the Earth leads to a better world for all. Our employees work across 6 continents, in 12 locations, spanning the environmental, mining, civil engineering, and energy industries.
Our solutions enable customers to connect and communicate data, so they can make better decisions for people and the planet. Our diverse teams include geo-professionals, software engineers, salespeople, and marketing specialists. Our people help customers solve the complex problems of today
- and work towards the bigger solutions of tomorrow.
Sound like you?
To support the rapid growth of our business, we are seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to deliver against a cohesive technical marketing strategy. Our complex marketing automation platforms are used to communicate in multiple languages across multiple channels with diverse needs from event registrations through to sales, renewals, and onboarding. You will take ownership for the design and architecture of these platforms ensuring we continue to deliver a world class standard of communication. This is a full-time, permanent role to be based in either our Vancouver or Christchurch office.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Implement and drive a scalable marketing automation practice ensuring we have Playbooks and Style guides that will continually evolve with the Seequent business.
- Champion international email compliance initiatives, within Marketo.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to help design multi-channel engagement strategies.
- Build, maintain, and present reports and dashboards that measure all aspects of data quality, campaign performance, program effectiveness, pipeline performance and marketing ROI.
- Design and execute against marketing automation roadmaps to drive key metrics and revenue.
- Ensure a successful configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all marketing programs within Marketo and update marketing campaign workflows as business requirements dictate.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack and database, including identifying new marketing technologies needed to run a world-class marketing engine.
- Manage the marketing database and data management initiatives, including design of segmentation and analysis, data augmentation, GDPR, and flow of leads between Marketo and Salesforce.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years' experience in a marketing role with at least 2 in deploying digital campaigns.
- Proven experience and competency using enterprise Marketing Automation platforms including Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Adobe or similar
- ideally Marketo.
- Strong technical skillset in the areas of email marketing automation, data and digital analytics.
- Demonstrated customer-focused attitude with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- The ability to understand the products, markets, customers, and competitors and what drives their behaviours.
- Experience in influencing and persuading in a consultative manner with a balanced approach to problem solving.
Why you will enjoy working with us..
You will be joining a highly skilled, highly productive team of technical experts who are passionate about what we do. We are a friendly, intelligent, and supportive bunch and are looking forward to you bringing your expertise to the team. Our wider team is geographically diverse and from multi-disciplines, so even though you will be Vancouver based you will have opportunity to work with colleagues from across the globe.
If you join the Seequent family you will enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment, exciting challenges, and a variety of tasks. You will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities, and we offer market competitive salaries. So, if you want to help us continue our growth and success while having the opportunity to exercise your passion and expertise, then we would love to hear from you.
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience.
If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Please provide details in your cover letter of any accommodations needed.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a covering letter and CV.