Pourquoi une description dans la langue de Shakespeare ?
Pembroke (notre client) a pignon sur rue à Montréal depuis 1967 et compte aujourd'hui près d'une centaine d'employées. Historiquement ce gestionnaire d'actif était plus présent au sein de la communauté anglophone canadienne mais au cours des 5 à 7 dernières années ce "succes story" connait une croissance remarquable et pour soutenir cette croissance elle a décidé de créer ce nouveau poste stratégique pour rejoindre un public cible plus large. Avec plusieurs milliards d'actifs sous gestion, une équipe de gestionnaires chevronnées et un milieu de travail respectueux et inclusif ceci est une opportunité exceptionnelle. La description du day-to-day suit:
Our client is seeking a well-rounded Marketing Communications Manager who will help tell their wealth management story
to a broader audience. The successful candidate will work closely with senior members of the investment and client service
teams, manage external vendors including translation. They will be responsible for enhancing the marketing plan, managing
the go-to-market strategies, and overseeing the firm’s digital presence, including owned, earned and paid media. Currently,
this includes the website, presence on social media platforms, teleconference events, the Perspectives newsletter, corporate presentation decks and other marketing material used with existing and prospective clients.
About Pembroke Management
Since its founding in 1968, Pembroke Management has focused on serving the investment needs of its clients primarily by
investing in high-quality growth companies in Canada and the US. With offices in Montreal and Toronto,
Pembroke Management serves institutional and high net worth clients in North America and Europe. Pembroke Private
Wealth Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pembroke Management founded in 1988, offers a range of investment
solutions for family offices and high net worth clients across Canada. The Pembroke group of companies is proudly
independent and has combined innovation, insight and growth to help build client wealth for more than 50 years.
Our success is due to the effort of our employees and we place a high priority on attracting and retaining top talent.
- This is a new position for the Company and is suited for someone with high standards who is goal-oriented and ready to
- get things done.
- The ideal candidate is flexible, committed to continuous learning and adapts easily to the evolving needs of the business.
- Reporting to the President and CEO, the Marketing Communications Manager will have the opportunity to significantly
- contribute to how the firm communicates with its clients and prospects.
What it Takes;
- The successful candidate will have three to five years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a financial services firm.
- Most importantly, the individual must possess strong written communication skills in both English and French and be
- proficient at content creation and proofreading.
- The ideal candidate must also be tech-savvy and able to quickly learn and leverage tools and technologies for maximum
- impact. Investment and marketing related credentials including B.Com, CIM, CSC or CIPM would be considered an asset.
- A healthy sense of humour, a strong work ethic and the desire to learn in a fun, dynamic work environment are all required.
- Ideally the candidate will be based in Montreal or Toronto, but the Company is willing to consider those who live elsewhere in Canada.
- The client is also open to professionals who would prefer to work remotely most or part of the time.
- In closing; a healthy sense of humour, a strong work ethic and the desire to learn in a fun, dynamic work environment are all required.