Job Number: DM-004
Closing Date: April 19, 2021
Does a Google algorithm change mess with your internal rhythm? If we say long tail and short tail, do you know we aren't just talking about dog breeds? Do you obsess over customer journey, UX and creating websites that convert? Do you dream about increasing page rankings with content, keyword strategies and link building? Can you navigate your way through WordPress updates with ease? If you answered yes to these questions, get your personal set of keywords ready and read on!
We are currently looking for a digital marketing dynamo who knows what it takes to grow an online community and understands how to both build and convert a digital audience, update WordPress, and design creative campaigns for a variety of clients and industries (this is also code for never a boring day!).
Does the idea of tying an online campaign to a brand strategy and the words conversion optimization make you tingle with excitement? Do you constantly dream of optimization strategies, understand that good social media goes beyond posting content and you get excited about audience segments, personas and analytics, if yes we want to hear from you.
Now for the important stuff
- who we are At CSG and BubbleUP we value transparency, honesty and fun. We laugh A LOT and work hard at the same time. If you enjoy an impromptu nerf gun war (started usually by our CEO), being in a client meeting and watching a co-worker ride by on our Google bike and a selection of really great coffee, lattes, and teas we encourage you to read the boring stuff below!! We currently offer flexible, remote working conditions to suit the various needs of pandemic life.
Now for the boring stuff, what you'll do:
- Assist in set-up, management, and optimizations of our client marketing strategies
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages, content tactics, and lead generation forms to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Responsible for WordPress website development and support including content edits, data entry, plugin configuration, and client requests
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact to provide monthly reporting and analytics
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Own and dominate keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Help manage the social media accounts of our clients to drive consumer engagement, increase brand awareness, grow followers, and ultimately, help our clients increase revenue.
- Research, analyze and plan online strategies using all social media platforms
- You should be an exceptional storyteller and communicator who can share the Brand's vision, purpose and personality.
- Knowledge of multiple marketing channels, tactics and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network posting and advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), content development and distribution, strategic planning and placement networks.
- 2 years digital marketing experience
- All needed certifications an asset
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage relationships with vendors and clients to ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
In closing, if you've got a fearless personality, boundless optimism and a desire to make the digital marketing world a better place send us your best: Keyword strategy about yourself (oh and attaching your resume won't hurt either).