Grow with us as an Image Editor at A Plus Creative Inc. We don't follow trends, we create them! We are a company governed by creating engaging rich-media omni-channel content which help our clients connect with their customers on an emotional level. Our quality, speed and passion are reflected in our work. A Plus Creative Inc. is a fast-paced environment full of exciting, new and unique opportunities for creatives to grow and hone their skills. Members of our team are given the tools and direction they need to succeed.
As the Image Editor you will be responsible for achieving the final creative quality and meeting all technical specifications on all images to meet brand guidelines. This position requires discipline, punctuality and consistent meeting of process standards. Individuals must have a team mentality but still able to work independently and take initiative. Willingness to learn and ability to adapt quickly are key qualities that we require.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve results, while maintaining clear lines of communication with management and can adopt a flexible approach in a dynamic and agile environment. This position requires collaboration with creative departments, designing interactive experiences, and executing projects according to quality requirements and deadlines.
This is a full-time position which requires strong organizational, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment delivering high quality results according to the A Plus Creative brand.
- Complete daily retouching needs through use of Adobe Photoshop or other editing apps.
- Complete a range of editing tasks including work on models, products, backgrounds, colours, layering, special effects or file details.
- Use good judgement to analyze an image and execute both creative and technical changes
- Edit on average 70-100+ images daily depending on complexity
- Handle tight deadlines under pressure
- Communicate with management, providing project status update and transparency of information
Requirements and Skills:
- Post-secondary degree in related field and/or 2+ years working experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with Capture One considered an asset
- Experience working within an e-commerce photo studio considered an asset
- Detail-oriented and organized team player
- Work with Project Managers/Production Managers/Creative Leads to manage workload
- Excellent creative, conceptual, critical thinking abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to produce results independently and as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Sharp eye for concept and execution, ability to follow creative direction
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and pro-actively manage priorities effectively
- Ability to turn around outstanding work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Positive attitude with desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring, and team-oriented environment
- Clear communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
A portfolio with samples of retouching work along with a professional resume is required in submission process.
We thank all interested candidates for applying. Successful candidates will be contacted to participate in the interview process.
A Plus Creative Inc., is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.