Do you have thousands of out the box ideas for posts, articles, podcasts and clips to create customer engagement? Are you an expert of all the new trends on the Internet? Attention to detail courses through your veins in a way that makes it impossible for you to forget a link or a typo? We want to meet you!
PURSUING A CAREER AT INTELLIGENT CELLARS
Intelligent cellars (Celliers intelligents), Alfred’s creator, carries out the largest artificial intelligence project in the restaurant industry in North America. Alfred is a platform that optimizes wine inventory and supply management with the help of artificial intelligence.
- Agile management style based on accountability and the integrity of the common project;
- Remote work at all times;
- Flexible hours;
- Fast, innovative and growing environment;
- Clear and ambitious guidelines.
Reporting to the communication-marketing department director, the communication-marketing coordinator has an important operational role.
The person’s mission is to implement communication actions by following established marketing and global strategies.
- Write and integrate marketing content, in line with the established strategy;
- Perform community management according to the schedule and the established editorial line;
- Create content of all kinds;
- Participate in the definition of performance indicators (KPIs), measure and analyze communication actions for all broadcasting tools (social networks, media placements, websites, etc.) and formulate recommendations in terms of marketing strategy;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to find new creative ideas;
- Maintain internal and external agendas (suppliers);
- Imagine and create intermediate level visuals and clips;
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development of new strategies;
- Create and manage ad placement campaigns on social media, Google Adword and specialized media;
- Monitor the latest global trends in marketing, communication and social media;
- Develop employee engagement initiatives;
- Perform all other related tasks related to the company’s communication and marketing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or professional writing or any other relevant university degree;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position in a large company;
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to create basic and intermediate designs and clips;
- Knowledge of project management software (ex: Jira);
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) - written and spoken (required)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks;
- Expertise in marketing and advertising writing;
- SEO skills;
- Proficiency in Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of communication tools (Active Campaign, Wordpress, social networks, Hootsuite, Google Adwords, etc.);
- Knowledge of communication analysis tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Manager, etc.);
- In-depth research skills.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and rigor;
- Proactivity, initiative and autonomy;
- Versatility and adaptability;
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation;
- Thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines;
- Have a critical and analytical mind.
- Competitive salary;
- Complete group insurance plan;
- 100% remote work;
- Flexible hours;
- You can live anywhere in the world.
– Starting date : as soon as possible –
Submit your application
To apply, send your CV
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is important to us. We do not discriminate with regards to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or health status.