YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role Customer Marketing & Communications Manager are to:
- Maximize the long-term profitability and turnover of current and future products, services, and programs in select Environmental Science (ES) Canada markets (including Vegetation Management, Turf, Pest Management, Greenhouse & Nursery and Farm Hygiene)
- Ensure availability and implementation of effective marketing campaigns for ES markets at the country level
- Ensure availability and implementation of a targeted brand and communication strategy aligned with global marketing communication strategy that encompasses customer, product and services communications
This is a 12 month term position, based in Guelph, Ontario.
- Orchestrate the planning and implementation of the comprehensive (across all touchpoints) go to market (GTM) campaigns for assigned customer segments, incorporating feedback from cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., sales, channel management, etc.) to achieve Must Win Battles
- Develop and execute marketing programs and tactics (e.g. integrated offer, financial concepts, loyalty programs, etc.) to gain a competitive advantage, ensuring they meet customer needs and can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness
- Develop and execute brand communication strategies, plans and metrics that enhance brand awareness, relevancy and loyalty using all communication mediums
- Lead and direct internal stakeholders and external agency resources to ensure messages are consistent with enterprise, brand and market objectives/strategies
- Develop or direct the development of locally relevant literature, promotional materials, advertising and sponsorship campaigns to enhance the launch of new products and the growth of existing ones
- Prepare and develop contents for brochures, displays and posters for sales activities, tradeshows, events and other external appearances of the organization
- Work with corporate communications, global marketing communications, legal and regulatory to ensure compliance with corporate standards and guidelines
- Manage all aspects of communications plans to deliver on-time and on- budget results; ensure efficient spend on external resources, services, tools and media
- optimize ROI on P&I budget
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstrations of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possess the following:
- B.A./B.S. Business or Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 year's relevant industry and/or marketing experience
- Excellent English oral, written and network communication skills to effectively inform and influence teams. Must be capable of building strategic relations and influencing customer behavior via proper selection of influence tools such as media, events and direct sales contact
- A proven work history of acting as a team player with outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with marketing counterparts to maximize sales opportunities
- Demonstrated project management and problem solving skills necessary to anticipate, pre-empt and deal with volatile, rapidly changing market conditions
- A history of successful efforts demonstrating ?foresight? of market trends is expected
- Advanced computer knowledge and proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of these programs needs to be at a level to facilitate an efficient workflow of the department and all of its procedures
- Experience with software including MS Dynamics and Tableau would be an asset.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people's lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.