Inside Sales Representative
EXCITING GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!
- RSP plan with company matching component
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation
- Full training provided both in sales and warehouse on product knowledge
- Greeting customers and answering calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Writing up and producing packing slips for pick-up, delivered, or direct transactions
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise
- Maintain customer files assigned to you
- Prepare sales forecasts
- Keep abreast of new products
- Accept cash, credit card or debit payment as outlined by Sales Policy and Procedure Manual
- Aid in the organization of showroom merchandise, maintaining acceptable stocking levels
- Attend sales meetings where applicable
- Additional duties that may be assigned by the Sales or Branch Manager
- Follow all Company Policies & Procedures
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Sales experience and/or experience in the building supply industry is an asset.
- Quick learning capabilities.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are required.
- Positive attitude and a desire to succeed within a team environment are very important.
Consolidated Gypsum Supply Ltd. is an Alberta based building supply company serving builders and contractors in Western Canada for over 40 years. Headquartered in Edmonton, Consolidated Gypsum Supply Ltd. has six Branches; two in Edmonton, two in Calgary and one each in Red Deer, and Saskatoon. Consolidated Gypsum is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested Candidates can also apply drop off resume at:
- 120th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB