Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Vancouver, BC
Reports to: Sales Director
Would you like to be part of a team focused on furthering adoption of Flowfinity Wireless's no-code configuration software platform and associated services for rapid back office and mobile deployment of business applications and workflow automation within our North American accounts? Are you passionate about improving sales team productivity by supporting the customer onboarding process, deepening ongoing client relationships and performing administrative duties all while deeply focused on customer satisfaction?
With Flowfinity Wireless you have the chance to work with our team to help our customers achieve their business objectives through better technology. Flowfinity is looking for an accomplished, detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to join our North American sales team and support them driving growth in new, existing and partner accounts. You will improve sales team productivity by providing administrative and inside sales functions, while working to improve sales operation processes for better sales enablement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
Your responsibilities will include meeting/exceeding assigned quarterly management by objective (MBO) goals that support your team with inside sales, account onboarding and upselling, receivable follow up, and process improvement activities. You will make recommendations and document current and future state processes as needed. You will work smart as well as hard and share your success methodologies with the team.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales coordinator/sales operations background that enables them to take customer sales support action that strengthens long-term business relationships with our customers, making them ?customers for life?. Also, the ability to assess and make recommendations for process change within Flowfinity will be a key contribution.
- Working within the framework of our customer engagement processes, you will ensure completeness of customer documentation during the onboarding process and document timely updates as the relationship matures
- Manage the license renewal pipeline and Professional Services billing from invoice creation through to payment
- Prepare reporting to provide monthly and quarterly status dashboards
- Collaborate closely with the sales team and other departments to provide a consistent face to the customer
- Communicate with internal departments including Professional Services, Marketing and Product Management to share customer feedback and arrange for the best solutions for customers
- Act as the customers' advocate to ensure Flowfinity products and services are delivered to meet their needs with the highest quality and to their satisfaction
- Develop trust-based customer relationships through structured one-on-one communications
- Identify opportunities for self-development to continually improve your ability to perform this role and grow into new roles in the future
- Three or more years of sales coordinator/sales operations experience in a selling environment, preferably in the tech sector (workflow automation, BI, data analytics, mobility solutions, SaaS, PaaS, and/or IoT experience preferred)
- Inside sales experience is an asset
- Self-starter able to work independently and accept coaching and constructive feedback
- Good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to communicate at various levels of organizations with sensitivity and credibility
- Competent in the use of tools such as Microsoft Office and able to learn in-house CRM and business apps
- Three or more years of experience in a selling environment, preferably in the tech sector
- Understanding of the sales cycle from start to finish
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent English verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Territory: North America
Please apply with resume via Isarta