TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we've built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
About TTT Studios
TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past nine years, we have built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in the best position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products. As a company, our culture is extremely important to us, and we foster a very open, and welcoming environment for our team.
About the Role
We're looking for a Marketing Manager who can take the TTT Studio vision and brand, in order to communicate it to our audience via various different channels. In this role, you will be developing, implementing and executing marketing plans in order to create brand awareness, generate new leads as well as retain existing accounts. This includes but is not limited to producing and overseeing the production of content, expanding existing sales channels as well as creating new ones, hosting events, and managing TTT's social media presence.
- Create and take ownership of the TTT Marketing Strategy for 2021.
- Take ownership of the TTT Studios website which includes content (services descriptions, case studies and blog) and optimization (SEO)
- Maintain and grow TTT's online presence including third party websites like Clutch and other channels
- Manage TTT's marketing materials and work closely with sales on all other Client facing materials
- Work closely with the sales team to create a measurable and replicable Account Based Marketing strategy to reduce the pressure on our inbound sales and improve the quality of our MQL and SQL leads.
- Conduct market research and client feedback interviews to guide our Marketing strategy and understand what our customers are looking for.
- Liaise with the executive, sales, design, project management, and development teams on the execution of marketing activities.
- Lead and provide mentorship to the Marketing Assistant in the following aspects:
- Oversee the Marketing Assistant's management of TTT Studio's social media accounts.
- Work closely with TTT's President and the Marketing Assistant on producing the ?Afternoon T? podcast series. (This includes managing guests, broadcast scheduling, and promotion of the podcast)
- Organize events such as (workshops, fireside chats, networking nights, open houses) in TTT office space. When applicable, plan and execute TTT's presence at industry events and conferences.
- Create monthly reports to the executive team on website performance and marketing activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- years experience in a marketing related role.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Metrics-driven mentality with a creative flair
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality
- Team player and positive attitude
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide a cover letter and references.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we'll contact a you and setup a short phone call.
- We will setup an interview at our office or via video conference, after which we will contact you with our final decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
The work culture at TTT is second to none. On arrival, head to the kitchen for your daily caffeine fix before joining the team in our open-plan office space. Once you've settled in, our engineering team will onboard you with our development processes and technical standards. Equipped with the tools you need, get ready to jump into action. Working from home is always an option.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span from tourism to communications. For every project you take on, you'll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that keep you on your toes. For an idea of some of the projects we've taken on in the past, check out our case studies here.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lessons twice a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver's scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We're ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We're obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you're a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you'd like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you'll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios