Who is Mercer-MacKay Digital Storytelling?
We love to learn and share how technology companies are creating and delivering solutions that contribute to and help shape our world. Our mission is to help these companies tell their stories to engage, educate and inspire with tales of leadership, courage, and innovation. Mercer-MacKay has been successfully helping technology companies since 2007. We can attest to the fact that when digital storytelling is done well, people recognize that our clients have something special to offer
- and want to become part of their story. We are proud to say that Mercer-MacKay has just been certified as one of Canada's Great Places to Work®
- check us out!
What we need:
We are seeking an organized and energetic project coordinator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work with the project manager and delivery teams to organize and execute new and exciting client projects. Working in a team environment, you will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to meet project timelines. Your role is essential to the launching and ongoing management of client projects and you must be organized and professional. Our ideal candidate has at least two years of project management experience, understands how marketing agencies work AND loves to learn and collaborate within a team.
What you will be doing?
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Prepare project health and analytics reports
What skills are required?
- Superior organizational skills
- Incredible planning and collaboration skills
- Project management experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Teams
- Experience with Project Management software (with Mavenlink experience is a bonus!)
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Marketing agency experience
Who you are?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, , or a related field preferred
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Multi-tasker with strong work ethic
- Flexible schedule
- Familiarity with the technology industry is an asset
Benefits of working in this role include:
- This is a virtual/home-based position
- Flexibility, agility, fast paced
- Amazing, collaborative team
- Positive energy and work environment that promotes learning, discovering, mentoring and feedback for growth.
Mercer-MacKay is committed to our team members and our clients. We operate in an exciting and supportive fast-paced environment that values innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability, wellness, gratitude, respect, and growth. Our workforce is virtual with headquarters in Burlington, Ontario and we support a diverse and inclusive culture. We have daily meditations, weekly huddles (some with sing-alongs!), #thankfulThrusdays and more!
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply!