Business Development Manager
830 McCurdy Pl, Kelowna, BC V1X 8C8, Canada Calgary, AB, Canada Canmore, AB, Canada Edmonton, AB, Canada Lethbridge, AB, Canada Medicine Hat, AB, Canada Red Deer, AB, Canada Regina, SK, Canada Saskatoon, SK, Canada Vancouver, BC, Canada Winnipeg, MB, Canada Req #213
Monday, January 11, 2021
At Gateway, the Extraordinary is achievable in the role of Business Development Manager
*Have a very strong Passion for Leadership & and is considered a Hunter for New Business * Have an Entrepreneur Spirit * A Mindset for Growth * Love to be intrenched in the Communities where we perform work * Have the Ability to Build Trusting and Lasting Relationships *Demonstrate Excellence in Customer Service *Are Results Driven and Tenacious *Possess Technical Knowledge in Commercial/Industrial HVAC & Refrigeration
An Exciting, and Challenging Opportunity is Waiting for You in:
Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, or Kelowna
This role is a key position within Gateway's business development team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for business development in specific target markets. This will include formulating innovative, productive and market specific business development strategies for their sales team. This individual is responsible for team performance in achieving quarterly/annual sales goals, building strategic business relationships regionally & nationally and providing vision for sales strategies. They will work cooperatively with other Sales Directors and Marketing staff as part of Gateway's overall business development leadership team.
The Business Development Manager is also responsible for containing the costs of selling in order to achieve predetermined profit yields.
Stability- Gateway Mechanical has been in
operation for over 53 years and is primed to go another 53 years!
We Care- Gateway has you covered for whatever life throws at you in a
meaningful and thoughtful way!
With a 100% Employer paid robust Benefits Plan, RRSP matching
program, Long & Short-Term Disability, Second to none Employee Family
Assistance Program, Generous Health Care spending account, 5 days of paid sick
time per year, a Best Doctors offering, and an Optional Critical illness
Work Life Balance- Generous vacation allotment.
Demonstrates capability in recruiting, coaching, training and motivating a sales team.
Create training and development plans for your sales team. Initiate daily communication
for every member of your team, including celebrating success.
Ensures that direct reports have the tools necessary to perform competent work, including
development and maintenance of market specific play books.
Communicates expectations clearly and consistently and holds their team accountable to perform
Leads by example.>50% of personal time dedicated to targeted business development.
Demonstrate knowledge of, and promote the company mission, vision, and values, policies and
procedures, confidentiality standards, and ethical behaviour.
Promotes Gateway as?Best in Industry?.
As a community leader, contribute reasonable energy to volunteer organizations and committees.
Additional, team specific responsibilities as assigned.
- Stay alert to external and internal environmental changes, stay current in terms of market conditions, competitiveness, trends and innovations and help identify new market segments.
- Carry out feasibility studies/business plans for product or service improvement, customizing, re-modeling and new product / service development.
- Participate in gathering continuous feedback from clients and improving Gateway's value proposition.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring market specific budgets.
- Responsible for execution and achievement of all quarterly and/or annual sales goals, and objectives within your area of responsibility.
- Integrate and align sales strategies with available talent, processes, IT systems, and other areas to increase SalesForce capability and success.
- Plan and execute trade show and other sales appearances when necessary.
- Create product segmentation strategies where needed to maximize business opportunities across various sales channels.
- Personal attention to develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish profit and volume goals.
- Collaborate with the business development team to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual business plans.
- Conduct sales forecasts and monthly status reports.
- Frequent travel required.
- Other details
- Pay Type