JOB CODE : 17fmtl-57469
Do you have at least one year experience in marketing analytics? Do you have experience using software to solve problems with large data sets? Do you have a bachelors or masters degree in Statistics, Economics or some other quantitative degree from a reputable university program? This job may be for you.
This is a great opportunity to build your experience working with world class marketing teams and helping them achieve 100% Customer Success. The mission is to develop and deliver an expanding set of unique business applications that help organizations perform better by enhancing the capabilities and impact of their workforce.
- Experience in marketing analytics, conducting analysis, and creating recommendations based on data and models
- Bachelor's degree required with concentration in statistics, mathematics, economics, or another quantitative field, Master's degree is a plus
- Solving complicated mathematical problems with Python and Spark, with emphasis on logistic regression
- Managing, assessing, transforming large data sets (here, "large" means any dataset big enough that visual inspection is not effective and queries are required to check or transform it
- this could include Hadoop- or Spark-scaled big data sets, or larger datasets in SQL, R, SAS or similar)
- The following experience is considered a plus:
- Creating or driving action with digital attribution analyses, familiarity with attribution and vendor tools a plus. (GA/Adometry, Convertro, VisualIQ, Rakuten, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest analytics)
- Experience working with large log-file datasets of digital event data
- Developing dashboards using business intelligence tools. (Tableau, Qlik, YellowFin)
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the data integration process. This includes creating and managing data summaries and charts. The Analyst is responsible for data accuracy and interpretation
- Build marketing models and provide analysis to meet customer needs in a timely manner
- Work proactively with rest of the team to identify and resolve key technical issues
- Participate in key customer meetings, and lead topics related to your analysis
- Craft a story and develop presentation materials that provide relevant insights and recommendations to customers
- Maintain existing marketing models, sharing pertinent software updates with customers on a timely basis
Send your resume/CV
with Job Code as subject.