Regional Sales Manager
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil Canada Corporation is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Regional Sales Managers do?
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned region. They staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with company vision and values. In addition, they establish sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
- Set a strong example for sales collogues in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits
- Lead productive weekly sales training meetings focused on skill development and improving performance
- Work in field daily to ensure all commercial sales specialists understand how to conduct an effective sales call
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Provide ongoing technical training of the services offered in the assigned territory
- Facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly one-on-one debriefs with all sales collogues to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales activity performance
- Using Sales KPI's, ensure that all commercial sales specialists to ensure they meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments and proposals to meet and exceed sales budgets.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits Package
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Car allowance, technology package
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- Preferably 3-5 years sales leadership experience in a hunting capacity
- Proven history developing sales colleagues
- Strong business acumen with background in management, sales, training, relationship development and/or excellent customer experience
- Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Available to travel as needed
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil Canada Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Rentokil Canada Corporation is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process .