WHO WE ARE
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate
the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai,
and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible
connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Manager, Community Integrated Marketing is responsible to lead the Integrated Marketing team focused on brand and community moments, primarily focused on digital and IRL events.
Key contributor to creation of NAM marketing strategy, AOP planning, & Integrated Marketing Calendar .
Reponsible for execution of NAM Community Marketing Calendar to support initiatives that deliver to guest & business objectives
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Responsible for NAM Guest communication to drive event and NAM marketing initiatives and retail campaigns
- Coaching & development of the team and team leadership, Process creation
- You are a leader of a community integrated marketing team and you are in consistently in the work of developing your people
- Partner on the development of the NAM calendar to create a point-of-view seasonally to share all community & event moments
- Oversee & lead community marketing initiatives- brief, concept, objectives and execution tactics
- Excel at communicating big ideas and leading meetings and presentations
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure clear communication, seamless integration and timely execution of deliverables
- Develop & contribute to processes that facilitate work and creates efficient work environment for the team
- Produce & maintain calendar(s)
- Advise & oversee initiative marketing & communications planning (cross channel activations, e.g, digital marketing, media plans, PR, ecom, store, etc)
- Assess, confirm & track project budget
- Oversee development of concept & approach (e.g. creative brief, art & copy direction, creative platform, assets)
- Oversee development of tactical workplan & deliverables (e.g. day to day workplan)
- Oversee initiative meltdowns and reporting (i.e general reporting, performance, wrap reports, project meltdowns)
- Post secondary education in marketing or business
- 5-8 years of relevant marketing experience required
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.