Here is the opportunity to join Delegat, a company considered to be a leader in premium wine and recognized for its iconic brands Oyster Bay of New Zealand and Barossa Valley Estate of Australia. We are a growing company since 2002, owning the latest technology in premium wine making and owning world famous vineyards for growing grapes. We firmly believe that it is our people who make our success possible by turning our goals into reality and making a real difference!
We are currently looking for a full time Sales Representative to join our dynamic team in Quebec. Living in the Greater Montreal region, the candidate will have to manage the territory of the Center of the province, ie the regions of: Montreal, Montérégie, and mainly, Estrie.
Under the supervision of the Provincial Director, you will have to ensure the development, distribution and increase of sales in the territory at the level of SAQ branches, restaurants and the network of corporate clients. Here is what we are looking for and offering for the position:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Have a university degree or equivalent experience;
- Having at least two years of experience in the field of sales and having knowledge of the world of wines would be an asset;
- Ensure that the sales of our products are maintained and grown within the network of SAQ branches as well as with our restaurant partners;
- To be able to establish new partnerships in restaurants, more particularly in the hotel industry in Montreal, and to develop a network of commercial clients through “cold calls” and events. A candidate who already has '' entries '' within the business community of the Montreal region would represent a major asset and would be strongly considered for hiring;
- Occasionally participate in various events such as wine shows, sommelier dinners and corporate tastings;
- Creative, autonomous, results-oriented and able to adapt to new industry challenges;
- Have strong skills in time management and planning;
- Have a very good command of French and a good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive base salary based on experience and annual performance bonus;
- Car allowance and product allowance;
- Group insurance plan and pension fund plan;
- Complete continuing education.
We are a dynamic team who innovate and love to make a difference, so if you're ready to leave your mark and contribute to the future of global premium wine brands, apply today!
NB * The masculine generic used in this advertisement is used only to lighten the text. We subscribe to the principles of employment equity.