Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
The Grain Marketing Specialist promotes the grain procurement services and programs offered by Bunge Canada to oilseed producers, agents and other potential customers in Canada.This position enters into contracts with oilseed producers for delivery to Harrowby crush plant to meet daily requirements.
- Conduct field calls on current and potential oilseed producers to ensure customers are fully informed about the programs and services offered by Bunge Canada.
- Ensure the existing customer base is maintained and focuses on increasing volumes through the acquisition of new customers.
- Markets and administers contracting programs such as High Oleic Canola and Non GMO through direct calls on individual producers and/or at general meetings held for producers, and to represent Bunge at various agriculture trade shows.
- Provide pricing contract administration.
- Maintain constant communication within Bunge by providing timely information of schedules, pricing, contracts and grower information.
- Liaise with grain accounting office to ensure accurate and timely processing of bookings, pricing and contracts.
- Assist others in the office as needed.
- Able to make farm calls 50% of the time.
- Other duties deemed necessary by Supervisor/Manager.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary education, preferably with an agriculture diploma or degree.
- Knowledge of oilseed market.
- Proven ability to maintain and develop strong working relationship with customers.
- Unrestricted cross-border mobility.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications, such as Excel and Word.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Valid Driver's License.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled