- Prospects for new clients by networking, doing lunch and learns, presenting product papers at trade shows, or other means of generating interest from potential clients as detailed in the corporate strategy.
- Meets potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing networks.
- Attends industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provides feedback and information on market, and creative trends.
- Presents to and consults with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identifies opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Uses knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Experience in Water and Wastewater, process and control and engineering a huge asset. Must be self motivated with existing clientèle base.
ABOUT FLOWPOINT ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS
Flowpoint Systems is a privately owned manufacturer and distributor of intelligent bulk water dispensing stations (truckfill stations), wastewater (septage) receiving stations, and the our Access Terminal Control and Software systems.
Based in Morinville AB, London ON, and Denver CO, we proudly supply industry-leading, turn-key and custom systems across Canada and the US.
Flowpoint's team is not typical. We have computer geeks, grease monkeys, and a crew of people from very diverse backgrounds working together to design, manufacture, install, and support industry-leading fluid dispensing and receiving stations and software. That's our focus and we get a buzz from making our client's jobs easier and their systems better.
We believe that the best way to build a company is to find great people to work with and give them opportunities to succeed. We encourage creative thinking, skills development, passion for what we do, and respect for the people we serve.
As a result, we build collaborative, long-term relationships with our clients and everyone on our team from the manufacturers to the client support team are driven to look at our clients problems from every angle, anticipate their needs and deliver superior systems and service.