Content Marketing and Social Media Manager
Location: Remote, must be based in Canada
Dignity Health Global Education, formed two years ago, is an EdTech company made for healthcare professionals. Backed by the largest not-for-profit health system in the U.S., we develop best-in-class education in the form of certificate and degree programs with some of the best educational institutions and universities in the world, including Duke CE, ASU's Thunderbird School of Global Management, the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, UofA's Eller Executive Education, and more.
We're going through an exciting stage of growth in 2021 and are expanding our Marketing Team. We're looking for an energized and creative content marketing whizz to take our social media and our external content to new heights and to maximise the use of the huge brands DHGE works with and are connected to, including; CommonSpirit Health, the largest US not for profit healthcare system and DHGE's largest shareholder; Duke CE, part of Duke University, a global academic leader; Salesforce, a leading tech company; the army of DHGE subject matter experts, including many CEOs, CNOs and other leaders; and many other significant and global brands.
We're a dynamic and lean marketing team, giving you the opportunity to try on many hats. We want you to take an active part in defining your role and try out new, data-backed strategies and bold approaches!
- Generation of bold marketing campaigns to differentiate, drive traffic, engagement, and prospects that deliver sales and retain customers
- Translate marketing objectives into results-driven inspiring omni-channel content (including photography, video and digital experiences) that focuses on storytelling.
- To develop customised plans and strategies which understand the different audiences and personas within healthcare e.g. a nurse versus a physician, with the underpinning research and data.
- Collaboration across business functions, including academic, partnerships, corporate, and enrollment to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business and marketing objectives with a fantastic ROI
- Lead and execute DHGE's creative social media content strategy for current social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) and explore which additional platforms would maximize our reach for our audience (healthcare professionals in the U.S.)
- Lead our thought leadership content initiative #DHGETalks where we invite health leaders and other related executives from the U.S. to share their insights
- Work with our graphic designers to generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (including images, videos, and podcasts) that drives engagement, website traffic, and conversions through the use of tactics which are creative, energised and maximise the use of the large brands that DHGE work with or are connected to.
- Moderate user-generated content and engage with industry leaders
- Develop and manage editorial calendars and organization workflows
- Continuously improve performance by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, apply insights and best practices
- Work across various business functions and with our Executive Leadership team to build a social media engagement and thought leadership strategy to extend our reach
- Deploy social listening tactics across all platforms to keep abreast of trends, competition, news, and more
Our ideal candidate:
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving environment
- Can plan strategies which are customized to projects and have a grounding in research and an understanding of the various audiences and personas.
- Focuses on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our stakeholders
- Outcome focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement all campaigns for the growth of the business
- Collaborative team players who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
What you will bring::
- Bachelor's/post-secondary degree in marketing, advertising, graphic design, fine arts or another creative field
- Minimum 5 years experience in content marketing
- Excellent copywriting and communication in American English
- Has good project management skills and a good understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Has an outstanding knowledge of social media marketing and digital marketing, including knowledge of social analytics tools
- Have knowledge of editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and video editing tools
- Have knowledge of higher education and healthcare in the U.S.
This is a role for a forward-thinking, creative professional who can bring provable success to a healthcare and education sector ready for exciting engagement and content.
Dignity Health Global Education is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter or contact us with the ?Help? button in the application.