Achievers delivers an Employee Success Platform? that enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today's workplace, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the goals of the company. With more than 5,000,000 annual recognitions, the Platform inspires brilliant performance in 110 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to change the way the world works.
We're looking for a Marketing Analytics Coordinator to work with our global marketing team to develop performance metrics and report on integrated campaign results. This role is ideal for an ?Excel Guru?
- someone who is comfortable consolidating multiple data sources in Excel spreadsheets, analyzing the results, and delivering actionable insights that improve our marketing ROI. This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation and works closely with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Turn marketing data into insightful findings and business recommendations; then tell a compelling story in business terms that illustrates the ?so-what?
- Work with the global marketing team to design, develop and implement the tracking of key performance indicators within each regional marketing channel (e.g., website, paid ads, display ads, conferences, field events, syndication, webinars, content marketing, PR, etc.)
- Report on the progress of each channel toward budget and demand generation targets and identify forecasted gaps across all global regions
- Identify which content is converting across the funnel at the highest rate and make recommendations regarding future content creation
- Conduct lead cohort analysis to track average conversion rates and lag times between stages and highlight leaks in the funnel (all the way from lead to win)
- Drive the creation of customer acquisition cost analysis by source and derive insights that inform future marketing activity
- Coordinate the creation of the annual marketing plan including forecasted budget and results
- Support individuals on the marketing team with basic statistical analysis (e.g., statistical significance testing to support A/B testing)
- Help design of the infrastructure necessary to automate future reports
- Help in the creation of monthly operating review updates
- Consolidate weekly marketing status updates for executive review
- Other marketing support as required
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for data and analytics, be curious and detail-oriented, extremely organized, self-motivated, and a team player
- Extensive experience working with Excel (e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH)
- Comfortable pulling data from multiple marketing technology stack sources including Marketo, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience using Powerpoint to communicate in a clear and concise manner to a non-analytic audience
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights
- Recent university graduate in business, marketing or statistics
- Ideally has some experience working in digital marketing processes
- Knowledge of predictive analytics techniques is ideal but not required
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Our headquarters are conveniently located in Liberty Village, close to bars, shops and restaurants and are highly accessible by TTC and GO Transit.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture:
Achievers is ranked as number 32 on the list of Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada.
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces? for Women in Canada
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces? for Inclusion
Achievers has been named one of the Top 10 Employee Recognition Solution Providers Globally
Check out our platform in action here
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.