Hi there! Thanks for stopping by
We are seeking a talented Product and Partner Marketing Manager to join our team in Toronto! Your job will be to support revenue growth of the US partner channel at Vend. The primary objective of this role will be to launch and expand relationships with key partners through the project management of go to markets, partner launches and engagement campaigns
Who we are and what we do:
Vend is an award-winning Saas company winning on a global scale. We have over 250 talented people across 5 major markets (US, CA, UK, NZ, AU) working to delight over 25,000 retail stores worldwide.
Our mission: help our retailers build thriving businesses, live more fulfilling lives and create experiences that people love.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the development of all relevant material for NA partner GTMs and execute relevant operational processes to support the ongoing delivery of the partnership.
- Develop content (product changes, product roadmap) for use by partner teams with external partners and customers.
- Develop product informs, core support material, newsletters, targeted email content, relevant website copy/pages, Intercom messaging and partner materials to support the US channel program.
- Championing the US partner channels at Vend, work with peers and stakeholders to ensure product, sales, cs and support are kept up to date on the channel needs and processes
- Supports global teams in creating and delivering strategy, key positioning and enablement for strategic partners & key resellers.'
- Support business development in the region with content, events and acquisition campaigns in new and existing channels
- Providing support for wider Product activities that require someone with a good understanding of the Vend product and our product partnerships
- eg. reviewing regional product or partner content, case studies, external customer communications or campaigns and website content.
Our office in Toronto is still closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff. The role will most likely start as a remote role until we reopen.
Note: we are currently experiencing a high volume of applications and we are slower than normal to provide answers as a consequence. We are doing our best to review all applications as soon as possible!
What you need to bring:
- Familiarity with sales & marketing tech stack a bonus
- eg. Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom.
- Project management experience including a completed or in progress designation
Why do you want to work at Vend?
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- We will provide you with opportunities to develop your career: learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions...
- You can help build an amazing product in a company big enough for growth but lean enough to make a genuine impact
Plus, we have a range of benefits that'll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Downtown Toronto office
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Vend Share Options scheme
- Four weeks annual leave
- extra day over the Christmas holidays
Where to from here?
Obviously, we're looking to ensure it's a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you're proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world, feel free to check out our Instagram here.
Vend is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity.