Authentic. Bold. Creative. Responsible.
Are you ready to make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It's not just something we say at Conexus. It's a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members' financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it's about more than conducting a banking transaction, it's about creating a personalized experience for each member. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member's individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They're more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
The bigger picture
We're looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our Marketing and Member Engagement team for an 18-month opportunity. We need a team player with demonstrated success and ingenuity in delivering omnichannel campaigns, which requires deploying your consultative, collaborative style to help deliver on our marketing strategy
How you'll be spending your time
- You will work with a creative marketing team to develop targeted campaigns to create awareness of our products and services, and develop new methods to promote the delivery of our exceptional member experience. Your focus will be on how we can engage with our current members, while attracting new, while ensuring alignment across multiple stakeholder groups.
- You will collaborate with internal and external teams to make calculated, researched recommendations that balance opportunity and risk with growth and purpose.
The way people describe you
- Collaborative and innovative, you thrive on building meaningful connections with those around you and understand that the best success is the kind you can share.
- Creative with shrewd attention to detail because every detail matters.
- A star when it comes to marketing, measurement, and communications. You endeavour to understand and contribute to Conexus' business objectives.
- You're an expert in your ability to lead multiple projects to successful completion.
The experience you bring
- Post-secondary education in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in corporate marketing or advertising
- Experience managing advertising campaigns, including creative, media planning, and budgets
- Experience in digital marketing development, delivery, measurement and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What you get in return
Our team works tirelessly to ensure the financial success of each of our members. We think such dedication deserves recognition. That's why we're proud to offer some of the most competitive job perks of any employer around. Come, join our crew, and find out just how sweet the rewards can be:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Industry-leading work-life balance and rewards
- Formal and informal employee development
- Meaningful work that makes a real difference in our members' lives
So, what do you think
- does this sound like you? Do you think you're the right fit for Conexus and can rock this role? If you do, and you have the qualifications outlined above, then we encourage you to apply now. If you have questions about this position, please contact Tahnee at via Isarta. But act fast, the opportunity closes on January 17, 2021.