ZGM is looking for help with Social Media on a project-by-project contract basis. The ideal candidate is great at communicating, has a flair for content and an eye for quality and details.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Developing relevant content following premade Social Media Strategies
- Managing all major profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Creating Graphics and writing posts for accounts or using existing content.
- Research on trending hashtags to reach a targeted audience.
- Monitoring trends on media tools, applications, channels, designs and strategy.
- Growing Audience (Organically)
- Scheduling Posts Daily (On-Time)
We work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. ZGM offers a competitive salary, health, & benefits package, an inspiring work environment, and unlimited growth opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.
If you have the experience and skills identified, you might just be perfect for us! Assuming of course you're also a team-player who is passionate about enhancing human experiences, staying curious, being generous, taking risks, and swinging for the fences. Sound interesting? Our preference is that you apply through our HRIS portal. If not, send us your resume via Isarta