Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a ?CNBC Disruptor 50 Company?, ?Technology Pioneers? by the World Economic Forum, ?Emerging Company of the Year? by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity's ?Industry Leader of the Year!?
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we've built the world's leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we've fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Operations, the Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC/SEM) is responsible for developing, executing and tracking results of demand generation programs with main goals of generating new leads, nurturing existing leads and ultimately driving revenue through new sales opportunities.
We are looking for an analytical and results-driven marketer with proven expertise deploying multi-channel campaigns, as well as reporting effectiveness towards revenue across each channel.
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of PPC, SEM, digital marketing, and analytical thinking to identify campaign effectiveness and pipeline velocity. (Experience in accounts based marketing a plus).
You'll be working alongside a dynamic team of talented and collaborative marketers who thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company's mission and business objectives. (Collaboration will be key in this role, as the position works with many Marketing team members and cross-functionally as well)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate about creating paid ad strategies, implementing them and optimizing them, specifically Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Enjoys finding trends in groups of leads, and connecting them with relevant email content to help further qualify buyers in their purchasing journey through pass-offs to sales
- Well-versed in conversion tracking and comfortable having performance tied to contribution to closed revenue
- Conceptualize and implement demand generation campaigns, including email, paid media, social, events, SEO/SEM, webinars, retargeting, and content syndication (with asset support from Marketing team members)
- Generate new, qualified leads and efficiently accelerate existing pipeline through the sales process
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation campaigns on sales pipeline and revenue
- Oversee the full lifecycle of a campaign from development, execution, and reporting on ROI
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, forging strong communication and alignment on campaign and target account strategy
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics that identify ways to continually optimize campaign strategies
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results
- Develop a strategy for targeted email and nurture campaigns, including asset coordination and objective, data-driven evaluation of success
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Execute monthly and quarterly planning; accountable for managing budget and tracking performance metrics with a focus on ROI and revenue growth
- Work in a closed feedback loop with sales to continuously optimize program performance and quality and identify new campaign opportunities
- Identify content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Intermediate marketing technology stack knowledge, including Marketo and Salesforce, i.e. familiarity with creating reports for reporting
- Proficiency tracking
- Geek out on understanding data, analyzing results, and commitment to experimenting until you see measurable results
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members on high-quality integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various levels of scale, with a high-quality of output
Education and Experience:
- Minimum three years of prior experience in demand generation
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a collaborative and cross-functional team environment
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters
- for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe ?everyone is someone? and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
Powered by JazzHR