Clearview Consumers Co-op Ltd. is hiring a full-time Marketing & Communications Coordinator at our Head Office in Steinbach, Manitoba.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working in conjunction with the division and department managers, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the annual marketing and communication strategies. Some main duties of the job include:
- Live our brand, ?You're at Home Here? by presenting a positive, collaborative, and professional image of the organization to all customers, visitors, suppliers, and team members.
- Exemplify our company values: People, Integrity, Excellence, and Responsibility
- Research, write, edit, and distribute all content for the company website, infographics, and all social media
- Manage internal communications such as memo's and policies
- Seek opportunities to enhance the company brand and coordinate publicity events as required
- Create external and internal content regularly to grow the company's footprint and articulate the benefits of Clearview Co-op membership, products, and services
- Manage the community and member relations activities including sponsorship and donation requests
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Sales & Marketing and:
- Have a passion for great customer service
- Are an exceptional team player
- Have great organizational and time management skills
- Are honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- Believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most
- Recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
What you possess:
Qualifications that will help you stand out in the crowd include:
- Marketing diploma or degree, or related education and experience
- 2+ years of marketing or communications experience
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve our neighbors, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.clearviewcoop.crs.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow our local economy. It is through our staff that we can achieve these goals, as every team member's contribution at Clearview Co-op matters.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we're working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
If you believe you have the skills and meet the qualifications for this job, please apply online by January 15, 2021.