What is the opportunity?
As a Community Manager with responsibility of 1 branch directly and 2 other branches indirectly, you are a local market leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients. Inside and outside the branch, you capitalize on emerging market opportunities and act as an RBC Ambassador within the community you work in. Sharing common goals, purpose, vision, and values with other RBC partners, you build relationships and encourage collaboration across all roles, as well as steward digital enablement and multichannel usage. As a team leader, you support the ongoing development of staff through consistent routines to ensure a high level of employee capability and engagement. Your passion in creating success for our clients, employees, and communities is the cornerstone of your success in this opportunity.
What will you do?
- Deliver premium results and support new client acquisitions through multiple channels, including your own team and local partners
- Build leadership capabilities of direct reports
- Drive growth and retention activities within the community, inside and outside the branches, to acquire clients and increase market share
- Deliver an exceptional client experience where advice and digital capability is the compelling value proposition
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Understand and manage strategic, reputational, operational, credit and regulatory compliance risk
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years sales leadership experience and minimum 2 years of licensed mutual funds sales experience within the last 3 years
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize for impact, deliver outstanding results through collaboration and strong partnerships
- Ability to lead a diverse workforce including sourcing, developing and promoting talent; as well as managing remotely
- Ability to employ digital channels, drive client awareness, and ensure your team is enabling clients with RBC digital access
- Completion of an acceptable mutual fund branch management exam offered by the CSI, or ability to write an exam within 4 months of start date
- Experience in both business and personal banking
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Financial strength and strong brand to support your goals
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 4716 50th Avenue
Work Hours/Week: 37.5, flexibility required
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: People Manager
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 01/20/2021
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 307556