Eyereturn improves the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary platform provides unified campaign control, empowering brands through consolidated attribution-based results in a single dashboard. Breaking free from walled gardens, Eyereturn has done away with layers of intermediaries, providing actionable data and insights across search, social and display campaigns. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, transparent, real-time decisions everywhere they connect with their audience.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to help drive revenue and retain customers.
- Develop and implement dashboards using Eyereturn's reporting systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with internal team and external vendors to develop and deliver marketing research and customer measurement studies to provide additional insights for brand development and customer experience improvements
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Identify and communicate campaign trends, opportunities, and impact of optimization changes
- Monitors market trends and opportunities and applies best practices to collect, analyze and visualize insights at various levels of detail
- Help to build key presentations and case studies to clients and brands
- Actively engage with industry partners to build relationships and grow understanding of partner's present and future vision from an analytics and measurement perspective
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as a business analyst or similar role
- University degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Commerce or similar field or equivalent
- A thorough understanding of digital advertising with sound knowledge in: data systems, programmatic advertising, website analytics, DMP's, Marketing Clouds, etc.
- Expert level Tableau, SQL, Google Data Studio skills
- Experience working with different data sources and databases and skilled in writing SQL queries
- Analytical and loves organizing data and numbers
- Data story-teller
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a passion for process improvement
- Exceptional ability to understand client business from their perspective, anticipate client needs and wants.
- Experience with web analytics software (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) is a plus
PERKS FOR YOU
- TTC accessible location, minutes walk from station
- Continued education and student loan assistance
- Sponsored team events and lunches
- Comprehensive, employer-paid medical benefits
- RRSP matching
- Check our Careers Page for additional company info and benefits!
Torstar Group of Companies is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview of your requirements.