Future You wants to know
- what is life at UPS really like? You'll see that it's about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you're envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you'd like benefit information, find it with the specific job you're looking for.
This position gathers data and performs analyses to develop and evaluate UPS's marketing strategy. He/She consults with internal subject matter experts to assist in identifying the best approach to gather information and solve business issues. This position follows relevant trends, works with marketing research, and conducts customer visits to understand customer needs. He/She uses in-house reporting tools and secondary data sources to gather data for analyses and decision-making. This position summarizes and communicates results of analyses to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Develops subject matter expertise on internal and external sources of information for analyses to provide information for decision making.
- Identifies the key trends in each region/product to determine how they impact customers, industry, competitors, and UPS.
- Creates and updates business cases by creating sophisticated financial models based on market 3rd party and UPS data sources (e.g. BIA, Data Warehouse, etc.).
- Develops metrics to determine the effectiveness of marketing programs and tracks region/product performance.
- Presents findings cross functionally to key stakeholders and identifies opportunities to bridge relevant initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Master's Degree or international equivalent in Marketing
- Experience conducting analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.