The Sales Leader supports the store leadership team by effectively performing the responsibilities of a leader on duty (QB) by creating a selling culture and enhances the customerâ€?s experience and achieves the store sales goals. In the absence of a member of management, the Sales Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the store.The Sales Leader is expected to model Under Armourâ€?s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the QB and consistently models the brand's Athlete service standards and selling behaviors.
- Communicate clear shift expectations and hold the store associates and themselves accountable to achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards throughout their shift.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to elevate leadership skillset and individual performance.
- Establish and assign individual goals to sales and stock associates; monitor performance and provide real-time coaching to support them in achieving the assigned goals.
- Motivate associates by providing feedback and recognition for behaviors that drive positive results throughout QB shift.
- Recognize and communicate associate performance issues to store leadership in a timely manner to develop plans for resolution.
- Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance throughout QB shift.
- Conduct new hire training for new sales teammates.
- Partner with the Store leadership team in the execution of the store business plan to drive KPI results and maximizes business opportunities.
- Evaluate store sales and payroll goals using payroll reports and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
- Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
- Oversees and ensures efficiency of all daily operational procedures throughout QB shift.
- Ensure store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
- Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
- Perform ?level-sets? and make sure the store is replenished by pushing all goods to the floor.
In the absence of a member of store leadership, is authorized to:
- Open store Monday through Friday only; close store Sunday through Wednesday if necessary
- Complete employee purchase transactions
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
- Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
Education And / Or Experience
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum 1
- 2 year retail experience or equivalent education.
- Team leader experience preferred.