YOUR ROLE ON OUR TEAM
Below is a sample of activities you would contribute to ESKI:
Ongoing sales team support
- Dispatch inbound leads to team members (lead qualification may be required);
- Assist with booking client meetings for business trips;
- Help complete sales-related paperwork (ie. NDAs, contracts, RFPs, etc);
- Act as go-to person for CRM questions; and
- Improve sales tools and process improvements.
Sales management support
- Provide recruitment assistance for sales team;
- Oversee on-boarding and training of new sales team members;
- Assistance in preparation for sales meetings;
- Generate team performance reports in CRM for management; and
- Work with management on continuous improvement of sales processes and support materials.
- Ensure the smooth and timely transfer of information about confirmed sales to internal departments (accounting, production, operations).
- Assist the Finance team with collections.
- We seek people who are constantly looking for new information whether it be through books or webinars;
- You will be expected to develop yourself by getting out of your comfort zone, while being supported by an experienced and collegial team.
YOU ARE THE PERSON FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU FIT THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing or a related field
- Proven success (2+ years) in a coordination, project management, sales or administrative role
- Resourceful, self-motivated, able to think outside the box and problem-solving skills
- Organized yet flexible, able to navigate frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Dedicated team player
- Proactive in anticipating needs and suggesting new ways to work in the interest of greater efficiency
- Diplomatic and personable with strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Interested to grow into a role as a sales executive or team leader
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote work possible
- A dynamic company culture, which you will help evolve over time
- 4 weeks of vacation per year
- A competitive collective insurance
- Creative and brilliant colleagues