Broadstreet Properties is a family owned and operated company that values healthy lifestyles, convenient services, and community initiatives. Partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments, we build apartment and townhome communities and work to support local organizations. We build every detail in collaboration with a team of experts, from your lifestyle amenities and in-house services right down to your home's foundations. Broadstreet Properties takes an innovative approach to the rental experience while being focused on making it the best in the industry.
The Marketing Analyst will support the Marketing & Communications team with the goal of providing in-depth analysis of all marketing analytics to drive decision making on marketing spend by analyzing results and identifying growth opportunities. The successful candidate will ensure sufficient prospect lead generation from online sources to attain vacancy goals and will report on results from campaigns and initiatives. In addition, the Marketing Analyst will leverage existing customer demographic data and historical trends to anticipate where spend will have the greatest impact. The Marketing Analyst's decisions are driven by data and will work to understand and identify trends or changes in demand.
- Managing the day-to-day support and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including project management, deployment, measurement/reporting systems.
- Leading the targeting and audience segmentation for digital campaigns across a variety of programs and initiatives.
- Developing and executing A/B testing in paid campaigns and brand studies to refine messaging and drive brand lift.
- Leveraging data to analyze results, establish benchmarks, identify trends, report and execute key findings to inform decisions, and improve customer experience.
- Analyzing campaign results and providing actionable recommendations for improved performance.
- Conducting ongoing content, keyword, and URL audits to improve user and search engine relevancy of key pages.
- Identifying customer needs and investigate existing and potential channels and market opportunities.
- Managing organic and paid digital advertising campaigns on social media and other digital platforms to build awareness, drive traffic, generate leads, and increase engagement with targeted accounts.
- Working with the Marketing & Communications team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing lead acquisition channels and traffic to ensure vacancy goals are achieved.
- Collaborating with Marketing & Communications team to design KPIs for direct and digital campaigns and reporting on campaign success and providing recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Developing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing online marketing campaigns; making recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of current marketing trends and practices.
- Analyzing statistics on successful and unsuccessful strategies.
- Providing market research and building digital marketing strategy based on data.
- Creating marketing analytics techniques to gather social media, web analytics and rankings data.
- Possess a university degree with at least 2 years of digital marketing experience in campaign management, email marketing, analysis & reporting, project management, social media, creative development and design.
- Experience establishing and developing creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital.
- Significant experience with marketing technology tools and systems; hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Analytics and LinkedIn.
- Experience with digital marketing strategies and desire to stay current with industry changes.
- Ability to use data to identify appropriate solutions that meet business needs.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and circumstances.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction.
Powered by JazzHR