Who we want:
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and drive to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do:
- Promotes and sells Stryker products
- Educates nurses, nursing leadership and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products
- Directs product evaluations in Acute Care, Residential Care, and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products
- Must understand and adhere to all hospital and pertinent guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Employee has the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
- Employee has authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Sales Manager
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of sales experience (Medical related fields preferred)
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Internal applicants with an equivalent combination of education, experience and performance over time at Stryker will be considered
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.