We are currently looking for dedicated , driven , and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in an environment that welcomes change and are looking for an opportunity for diverse experience, advancement on a growing team.
We are now recruiting for a Manager, Business Transformation (Billing) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, supporting and overseeing a team of transformation analysts who work to enable the business (policy, billing, claims) through alignment, enablement and improvement of technology solutions. The role acts as a leader and mentor within the organization to achieve targeted business results with an emphasis on high quality and timely delivery.
- Participate on Leadership Team for Rate and Product Changes, Strategic Projects and initiatives, ensuring a consistency and efficiency, with a focus on the strategic plan.
- As a Product Owner ensures thorough understanding of our brokers, our customers, our competitors, as well as digital innovators to build optimal products.
- Accountable for achieving the desired business results, while ensuring efficiency, high quality and intense customer focus.
- Responsible for managing product backlog, working with stakeholders, to adjust priorities and expectations in order to maximize the business value delivered.
- Advocate for the business and customer experience by owning issues and outcomes as we move the roadmap forward to completion.
- Accountable for stakeholder readiness in relation to Strategic Projects and initiatives.
- Makes decision in adherence with strategic themes and guiding principles.
- Anticipates bottlenecks, provides escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Oversee and coach a team to ensure work environment is respectful, challenging, and rewarding and employees are maximized to their full potential while contributing to the achievement of the company's goals.
- Develop and monitor plan to ensure strategic projects have appropriate business resources.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policy and procedures.
- Assist with Change Management for new initiatives.
- Act as a subject matter expert in strategic initiatives by partnering with Information Services in support of technology enablement.
- Engage Regional Offices to ensure a complete understanding of business practices is accomplished.
- Liaise with Executive Office Operations to ensure strategic initiatives align with their strategies and goals.
- Participate in business analysis and requirements sessions with project teams.
- Contribute to process and procedure improvements with the Operational Excellence team.
- Develop and delivers project presentations to multiple business groups.
- Develop and enhances productive business relationships by liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, both internally and externally, to ensure currency and to provide recommendations for improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Minimum eight years' experience in property and casualty insurance.
- University Degree, CIP or equivalent Property and Casualty industry designation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Adaptable to a changing environment, with the ability to champion change while motivating and influencing others.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at the right level for the audience.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability develop plans that bridge complex issues.
- Strong leadership and team work skills, motivating and engaging team members.
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to identify and review potential impacts.
- Advanced planning and time management skills, with the ability to develop and implement plans by prioritizing and multitasking.
- Prior experience delivering business projects within Information Systems an asset.
- Willing and able to travel as required including to the United States. Wawanesa provides its employees with a respectful , challenging and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company's goals. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, generous vacation allowance, leave top up, goal achievement plan, premium free benefits and a pension plan). Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today's challenging markets.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, apply today with your Resume.
Accommodations are available as needed for all