Put yourself in the driver's seat and get some traction at Fountain Tire Valleyview. We are currently looking for a full time Service Writer!
As part of the front-line staff, the Service Writer is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service. Your duties will include:
Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed
Finalizing sales and completing customer follow up to determine their satisfaction level with the service received
Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service
Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers
Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
What does it take to get on track?
- MUST HAVE A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Service Advisor or Service Writer in the automotive industry
- Mechanical knowledge with a background in customer service
- Maintaining a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driver's abstract are conditions of employment
- Ability to work Saturday's
Excellent time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing and high-volume environment
What do we offer? At Fountain Tire, you'll have a great place to work:
- Pay worthy of your experience
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- RRSP matching program
- The opportunity for growth that includes the potential to enter our management training program and own your own Fountain Tire store!
Interested applicants are welcome to apply in person or online!