Join SADA as a Technical Content Writer!
SADA is seeking an experienced Technical Writer who understands cloud technologies and can tell compelling stories for business, CTO, and IT professional audiences. If you're interested in cutting-edge technology and looking to combine your love for tech with your love for writing, this is the position for you. You will deliver high-quality, well-organized thought-leadership and technical content in a range of formats including blog posts, white papers, eBooks, and knowledge base articles.
As a Google Cloud Premier partner, SADA helps organizations harness the immense power of Google Cloud's leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions to solve business challenges. In this role, you will be challenged to be creative, think big, and educate our audience on how they can use Google Cloud solutions to address their needs. You will work closely with our marketing, sales, engineering and technology teams to translate technical features of Google Cloud solutions and offerings into inspiring content that takes into account product positioning, messaging, and value propositions.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Drafting compelling, clear, concise, and accurate public-facing content and materials that align with SADA's content marketing strategy (weekly blogs, eBooks, guides, white papers, data sheets and how-tos)
- Reviewing and correcting material for content, style, and compliance with internal and external standards
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Solution Architects, and other SADA and Google Cloud technical resources to draft content
- Researching industry trends and staying up to date with the latest product and solution information
- Continuously curating, growing, and updating our content and resource library
- Reviewing final documents for accuracy, editing and content completeness
- Adding metadata/labels to improve searchability
Pathway to Success
#BeOneStepAhead: At SADA, we are in the business of digital transformation. We are focused on leading-edge technology that is ever-evolving. We embrace change enthusiastically and encourage agility. This means that not only do our teams know that change is inevitable, but they embrace this change to continuously expand their skills, preparing for future customer needs.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer and alliance partner interactions.
- Ongoing with first-week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- BA/BS degree required
- 2 years of technical writing experience with portfolio to support
- You must be an outstanding writer with a demonstrated ability to convey complex technical cloud solutions in an easy-to-read, easy-to-follow, audience-focused format
- Experience writing and publishing public-facing content (i.e. blog posts, eBooks, white papers and/or help center articles)
- Strong understanding of technical concepts involved in cloud computing (containers, networks, apps, VMware, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, cloud migration, AI/ML, etc)
- Strong familiarity with Google Cloud products and solutions (GCP, BigQuery, Kubenetes, etc)
- An understanding of the cloud computing competitive scenario (AWS & Azure)
- Ability to provide samples that demonstrate your understanding of technical topics
- Technical experience in a major technology area such as Compute, Storage, Database, Developer Tools, Machine Learning, or Cloud Security
- Excellent writing, editing, research and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and eye for grammatical, spelling, and other editing errors
- Highly organized self-starter who excels with limited direction
- Highly reliable, ensuring deliverables are achieved within appropriate time frames
- Ability to translate technical information into marketable language
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good time management and ability to prioritize work flows
- Ability to comprehend a broad range of technical concepts
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Be one step ahead
- Be a change agent
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for GCP since 2016 and has been named the 2019 and 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work by Inc. as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 12 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 3000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 25M+ users migrated to the cloud.