Area Marketing Representative
At Richardson, the work we do is essential. Every day, we work together to ensure a steady food supply for people around the world. They count on us to perform our roles consistently and responsibly. For this important reason, we are committed to remaining operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, we maintain a strong focus on safety and quality assurance.
For more information about how we are taking additional precautions to protect the health and well-being of our candidates, colleagues, and customers, visit our Career Opportunities page.
At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For over 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. Richardson has approximately 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
Richardson Pioneer, a division of Richardson International, is Canada's leading agribusiness. Richardson Pioneer supports Canadian farmers throughout the growing season
- providing agronomic services and advice, selling crop inputs, buying their crops at harvest and selling them to markets around the world through the most efficient network of high throughput Ag Business Centres in Western Canada.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for an Area Marketing Representative at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in Foam Lake, SK. Area Marketing Representatives contribute to the overall success of our customers and our business
- you are the one who our customers rely on to sell crop inputs for seeding and purchase grain at harvest.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships and act as the key contact with all farm customers and manage credit within the region
- Sell, seed, fertilizer and crop protection products
- Purchase grain and coordinate the logistics of grain movement
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture/Business with several years of related agriculture experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in a merchandising role would be considered an asset
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by January 4, 2021.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.