Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
We are currently seeking a Graphics Intern in our Toronto office to provide support to our regional Marketing Department.
During your internship at Arup, you'll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You'll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
As part of our in-house graphics team, you will be working both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects in a fast-paced, creative, and fun environment. Arup's internship program offers learning sessions with leadership, site visits to local projects, and social events in the office and around the city.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Work within our in-house graphics team to develop, design, and produce graphics and promotional materials such as brochures, conference and event collateral, infographics, email marketing and communications, advertisements, and miscellaneous graphics.
- Develop engaging presentation graphics and PowerPoints.
- Assist with management and organization of image and graphic file archives.
- Provide photographic services as needed.
- Must have or be working towards a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Strong Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills; Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office; Knowledge of video and/or animation software is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for design, meticulous attention to detail, and willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working
- Portfolio link or samples of recent work
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Headquarters
- Concord Naval Weapons Station Reuse
- Salesforce Transit Center
- UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay
- San Francisco General Hospital
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- High Roller Observation Wheel
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.