At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We're a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We've powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 450+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that's Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we're excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We're looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble
- no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram @go.bonfire to see more of #LifeatBonfire.
You'll be a critical contributor to core go-to-market activities and ongoing product success throughout the customer journey. You'll synthesize information and serve as an internal and external evangelist and influencer to ensure all go-to-market teams are equipped with the right tools, knowledge and information to position Bonfire effectively across the entire buyer's journey and continue to win new business and capture opportunities for expansion.
What You'll Do
- Product Positioning: Develop and continually refine Bonfire's product positioning and messaging for our target market segments and provide proof points with compelling customer stories and use cases.
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Gather and analyze market and sales data to identify potential market opportunities and inform go-to-market strategies. Thoughtfully test and measure strategies with the goal of building a predictive model.
- Demand Generation and Content: Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, and Cx during the design and execution of go-to-market programs, product launches, feature releases, and all associated content.
- Market Intelligence: Understand and document our ideal client profiles, buyer's journey, personas, segmentation model, and market trends.
- Competitive Intelligence: Be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned, and how we win against them.
- Sales Enablement: Develop and deliver product assets, market intel reports, and training to support the success of the sales and marketing teams.
- Analysts and Awards: Work alongside marketing communications to develop and foster relationships with industry associations, analysts, and influencers to accurately represent Bonfire's solution to the market and build our brand.
- Collaboration: work cross-functionally with go-to-market teams to understand challenges and gather feedback to iterate and optimize.
- Team Player: share learnings and insights with go-to-market teams to ensure a consistent approach is taken across segments and assist by leading ad hoc projects as required.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with a demonstrated experience in product marketing or as a marketing analyst in a SaaS or technology environment
- Degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, Product or related field
- Procurement experience is an asset
- Strong research skills and ability to pull trends and analysis from different resources, including customer & buyer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive analysis to drive strategic marketing decisions
- A track record of launching great products and features to the role
- Experience developing positioning that differentiates products and features within a market
- You have testimonials from sales teams you've empowered with content and selling strategies
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills and understand where to invest your time to maximize results
- You demonstrate superb verbal and written communication, you have a strong ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
- You're collaborator by nature an know how to work and build relationships with sales, marketing, product, buyers and users
At Bonfire, we are advocates of equal opportunity, seeking to promote inclusivity across our company and beyond. Bonfire strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity by establishing a barrier-free workplace that complies with and upholds Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the associated regulations. Bonfire is committed to the integration of accessibility legislation with our policies, procedures, programs, and training, to be reviewed as practices, procedures, or regulations change. Please see our AODA
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Employment Policy for definitions and further details regarding Bonfire's compliance to these principles. For any inquiries or requests regarding accessibility at Bonfire, please email Via Isarta or call our office at
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!